We have seen a variety of photos and videos circling around various forms of social media that have truly touched our hearts. This leads us to feel sorry for the less fortunate. We also appreciate the efforts of those who have managed to touch other’s hearts and make a difference to this world. Additionally, we have realized how fortunate we are that we have had access to the best of medical facilities and access to health awareness programs.
There have been numerous occasions in which we could be of some help to this world and during each of them; we have tried our best to help. We when pursuing our other causes, we came across many individuals who were in need of assistance with respect to health. They were not literate enough and neither were financial strong to get the basic health facilities and awareness about the same. After a brainstorming session with the volunteers, this particular initiative came into existence.
“Beautification and hygiene” – is something which is the duty of every citizen of the country. An initiative that started off with the sole purpose of spreading awareness about cleanliness and beautification of public places. Upasana tries to conduct beautification and hygiene campaigns and tries to make the individuals near to that location, a part of the initiative. Upasana tries and collaborate with individuals, groups, corporates, etc to sustain these campaigns on a day to day basis.
We are sure that during our journey, we will come across like minded volunteers who would like to help us in our respective causes.Let’s get involved! Let’s start TOUCHING HEARTS ALL OVER THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET OF OURS! We are UPASANA SOCIETY…
Join Upasana Society, a beautiful NGO, to help us take our different causes to a next level!
Volunteer can help Upasana Society NGO with:
- Painting, colouring and sketching.
- Procuring colours and raw materials needed for the campaign.
- Spreading awareness about the campaign on social media.
- Capturing the event via photographs and video shooting.
- Suggestions about how we can carry out the beautification process in a better way by dropping an email to email@example.com
- Write blogs and posts on social media to spread awareness.
Upasana Society NGO beautification initiatives are as follows:
- Reay Road Railway station
- Mira Road Railway station
- Hamara Station Hamari Shaan- Jogeshwari railway Station
- Ghatkopar beautification
- Red Light area beautification
- My City My Pride Campaign
Videos of beautification campaigns:
Get Involved with Upasana Society NGO:
Upasana Society NGO related links:
Like our NGO Facebook page: Click here
Write a review for us: Review us
Those who wish to be a part of this campaign, contact Saurabh Kashalkar – 9769727057 or Dipti Kashalkar– 7045127770